Friday, April 22, 2011

"Before I was so rudely interupted"...

No, this is not a blog-post about the first mp3-file that I ever bought
(and BTW - I've also got Dave Clarke's tune as a 12" too, so settle down...)!

I'm well aware of my lengthy hiatus from this blog, but this is due to the fact
that I've been quite busy with work (and I actually still am, too) plus some other
factors that can probably best be categorized and filed under: "Life got in the way"!

That being written and said, I have actually seen all of the various comments
(i.e.: questions) that've been posted, and I will reply to all of these A.S.A.P.
and in a very near foreseeable future, too...!

Before I wrap this post up, I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize to those of you,
whom have posted comments and might've felt ignored in some manner or fashion,
due to my lack of reply.

As I wrote: replies are (soon) on their way...

Thanks for reading this,
d.

1 comment:

  1. No worries, we are all busy with offline life as well at times. At least I would hope so! Speak soon ;)

    ReplyDelete