Wednesday, December 22, 2010

10 mix-CD's I'd want on my iPod for that stay on a desert island...

Here are 10 mix-CD's, which I'd definitely like to have on my (solar-powered?) iPod
for that stay on a desert island!

I'm not going write page up and down singing these mix-CD's praises, nor any of
the other reasons w-h-y I'd get these CD's on my iPod and packed along with the
other survival-gear, I'd pack along!

But read on - and either nod or shake your head regarding the selections, and do feel
welcome to drop a comment regarding which mix-CD's that YOU'D bring along to
that stay on some desert island.

(BTW, mix sets that are released as mp3-files will probably get mentioned in a later post)

And now to the ten selected CD's (in alphabetical order):

Carl Cox - F.A.C.T. [React]



The Chemical Brothers - Brothers Gonna Work It Out [Freestyle Dust/Virgin]


Dave Clarke - Fuse Presents Dave Clarke [Music Man Records]


Richie Hawtin - Decks, EFX & 909 [M_nus]


Jeff Mills - Live At The Liquid Room [React]


The Prodigy - The Dirtchamber Sessions Volume One [XL Recordings]


Scion - Arrange And Process Basic Channel Tracks [Tresor]


Luke Slater - Fear And Loathing 1 [React]


Luke Slater - Fear And Loathing 2 [Resist Music]


Surgeon - This Is For You Shits [Warp Records]

(BTW, my copy is numbered "0068"...)

Thanks for reading this...
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment