Sunday, November 21, 2010

"We've moved..."

Hi!
After +5 years of use and way-over 11500 views (or so), I have decided to port "the official dee3-blog" on MySpace to blogger.com.
The reason for this move is due to MySpace's re-design of their site, which as a result has:
A. rendered the previous URL to my blog's RSS-feed useless.
B. removed my blog's previous RSS-syndication functionality from their site.
C. removed the old blog-manager section from their site.
D. made the accessing of previous blog-posts more difficult.

Furthermore, I'm fed up with MySpace's (senseless and groundless) link-blocking, too...!

Well-knowing that moving whatever site from one platform - and/or URL - to another is a royal pain for all parties involved (i.e.: you, the reader and me), I find that MySpace's blog-functionalities are now completely amputated after their site has been re-designed.

I hope that you - the reader - will still continue to find my doings and musings interesting and will continue to keep tabs on my various capers, rants and raves by following and reading this blog.


Thanks for reading this...!

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment